Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Reassurance

You can never say you love me enough,
Every time you say it, it feels like the first.
I need to hear it all the time, i need to know it always.

I am unsure, i am scared, I am in love,
I am not your enemy, i am not against you.
I am your friend and your partner.

I am insecure with things, I am always on your side,
I will help you with everything, i want to be involved.
I need to know you want me involved and you don't want to do it yourself.

I'm afraid you don't need me, or want me,
but i know you do.
You are not alone though.

I need to hear all the things, the things that i do
that give you butterflies.
All the reasons that you love me.

The reason's i make you laugh, why it's me you want
when you cry.
I want to know everything you think about us.

I want to know what i do that you love, and not
everything,
But the specifics of the everything.

I need to know it's about us, not just you
and i do know this but more often
then not i want to hear it.

I want alot of things and some,
I can't believe i would even ask,
But i did, and here it is!

I want to know all about the love you hold
for me, and for us.
And why you want to grow old with me.

Why you want to start a family with me,
why you want to be my family.
I want to know everything.

And one day when you get the chance,
I will be waiting, open arms and open ears.
I will listen, and then. . .

Then i will tell you all i believe, all that i think,
All that i love about you, about us.


You are my love, the love of my life.
I will grow old with you, I will have a family with you.
I will spend the rest of my life with you.

You are beautiful, and I love you!!!!

A-RAE

1 comments:

CJ said...

And that is why I don't deserve you! I love you very much!

Post a Comment