Friday, November 20, 2009

I just didn't know!!!!

My whole ides to blog today was to blog about my dislikes in certain situations, and jealousy, and how my jealousy is perceived, but quite honestly i just can't, at least not right now. So instead i will blog about the things i have said, or haven't said, and things you shouldn't say when someone tells you they love you!!!!!


What i have said:

 I love you!

1. I know

I love you!

2. That's good


What i haven't said but shouldn't

I love you!

3.That's Sweeet!

I love you!

4. Great

I love you!

5. we need to talk

I love you

6. I'm sorry


These are just a few, leave me a comment and tell me what you think shouldn't be said when someone tells you they love you!!!!!!!!

A-RAE

3 comments:

CJ said...

1. So what's your point?

2. And?

shane rocket said...

I love you!

69. come here,

I love you!

69. really?...

Dragon said...

Thanks would probably be another, no good.

Post a Comment