Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good Choice. . .

I FINISHED MY AFGHAN!!!!!!


Two legs so i can walk with you
Two ears so i can hear the truth,
Two arms that i can wrap you in,
Two eyes that i can see you with.

Ten fingers to lace in your hand,
Ten toes to dig with you into the sand,

 One stomach for butterfly's when you call,
One heart to love you through it all.


-----------------------------------------------


When your crabby when your happy when your emotions are up and down,
You can smile you can laugh you can even wear a frown.
I will be beside you when the sunshine fades away,
Or through the hottest weather, or the coldest day.

You are my everything my breath of fresh air,
You are amazing, your loving, you care.
I love everything about you, your smile your charm,
When your around i don't feel i can be in harm.

I couldn't express enough how i truely feel,
Just know forever this love is real.
True love, In love, Love of my life.
One day we will have a baby, one day you'll be my wife.

Until then this is good, i take that back this is great,
We were brought together, it's a wonderful fate.
Baby, Sweet heart, My Pretty lady listen here,
I LOVE YOU! and i will every second, minute, week, month, year!


A-RAE

0 comments:

Post a Comment