Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What blogging is to me!

Blogging is an expression, a release, a way to put all that i feel, see, do, and am into words. It's emotions, my feelings, my thoughts, dreams, goals, hopes, its everything. Its everything because i choose to make it everything. I could sugar coat the truth, tell you the wonderful story "everyone" wants to hear, but i won't do that. I could make my life the worst i possibly could to make my life seem worse then everyone elses, but that would be lying. I choose to be honest, i choose to tell all that my life is because to me life just is. . .  Everyone has one, everyone has up's everyone has down's everyone has a life, i'm just willing to share all that my life holds on my blog.

Blogging is a freedom of speech, freedom to say whatever i want, whatever comes to mind. I enjoy blogging so very much, i love that i was introduced to this exciting opportunity.

A-RAE

1 comments:

CJ said...

I like your blogging. I like reading what you have to say...you have a way with words and a gift for writing....

Post a Comment