Wednesday, October 14, 2009

. . . . BEAUTY . . . .

Family life is all backed up, it's crazy and insane. Well that is with my mom, sister, brother, father, my family, not with me and CJ. Life with us is going very well, aside from my sicky face of a girlfriend, and the family being out there, life is great!!!!

I love my pretty lady, i love us, we are amazing, we are silly, we are goofy, we are weird, we are in love. It's everything, it's the late night talks and the way she looks at me, it's the feelings i get every time she walks into a room, or kisses my cheek, or nuzzles up to my neck when she doesn't feel good. It's everything.

It's our love, it just does something to me, just sends a shock right through me, oh i can't get enough, of this everyday love!

She's so sweet, she is so beautiful, she makes me want to be better, to do better, to be the best i can be. I'm starting to see what she see's in me which is a very difficult task, she is everything to me, and i am so in love with her, more in love with her then i thought i would ever be.

I am so happy, I am in love, and i can't wait to see what our future holds, what our lives together will bring.


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY, YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING, FOREVER!!!!!!

XOXOXOXO

A-RAE

1 comments:

CJ said...

You never fail to amaze me. And each and every day I begin to see myself a little more how you see me...far from perfect, but just as I am meant to be.

I adore you. I love you. You are MY everything and together we will face life's ups, downs and in-betweens. I love you!

Post a Comment