Wednesday, September 16, 2009

DrEaMeR, BeLiEvEr, AcHiEvEr

Beautiful dreams, filled with love,
These wonderful pictures on the wall above,
The sound of her heart with my head on her chest,
It all gets blown away though, here is the best.

It's the look in her eyes, the smile on her face,
It's the sound of her voice, and how her lips taste,
It's my knees getting weak when she walks in the door,
Or when we bowl and she gets the high score.

It's her smile, it's her kiss, it's her laugh, it's her love,
It's knowing deep inside our love is enough,
It's how she holds me when we sleep,
It's knowing her i will always keep.

Its the silly moments, and the serious just the same,
It's how i get butterfly's when she says my name,
It's the way she looks when she just gets out of bed,
Oh how i love that, with her sleepy eyes and frizzed up head.

It's when were driving in the car and she leans over so close,
and whispers in my ear i love you the most,
I disagree we both laugh in love there is no less or more,
We both agree and proceed our love is to the core.

It's easy to be in love with her, even when we fight,
My biggest thing that i love most is when she kisses me goodnight.
Its a must i do proclaim a kiss goodnight you see,
For i can dream beautiful dreams filled with love by her and me.

1 comments:

CJ said...

A kiss good night....and don't forget your "sweet dreams". I look forward to hearing those words from you each and every night for the rest of my life.

I love you more.

Post a Comment