Thursday, August 20, 2009

Picture Perfect

Fake a smile, take a picture, and then its back to reality? Everyone can look picture perfect, i mean add some nice cloths, a smile, and a sweet pose, and its perfect. . . picture perfect! But reality is, is that nobody, no family, no couple, no lifestyle, nothing is perfect . . . but it sure can look that way!

Behind the smiles, Behind the nice cloths, and the sweet pose, are imperfections, everyone has them, the key is to face them. But what one see's as an imperfections, others may not.

  • Me being gay is an imperfection to some but to me being gay is perfect, i would make a very bad heterosexual!!!
  • My hair being short could be an imperfection, it is great to me though.
  • I can be stubborn
  • Emotional
  • Temperamental
  • Crazy
  • Loving
  • Needy
  • Optimist
  • Sarcastic

All these things could be imperfections, but thats the thing about love. . . No matter how imperfect you may be the power of love is to see an imperfect person perfectly. . . You have got to love someone to deal with the over barring, hostile, crazy aspets of a relationship with someone. I know my girlfriend puts up with some s**t with me, but she loves me anyway and i love her!!!!!!

Things get rough, things get hard, but facing, dealing, and accepting what happens is a way to a healthy relationship. Turning away, not talking about, yelling instead of just talking doesn't fix the problem nor do you get a chance to face whats bothering you, which lets things bottle up and get out of hand.

EVERYONE can look picture perfect but EVERYONE has imperfections!!!

Thanks A-RAE




2 comments:

CJ said...

Neither of us is perfect, but I think we're pretty damn perfect together!

Ash said...

Testing...

Post a Comment