Friday, May 7, 2010

Down on my Knee. . .

My love, myself, Grignon Park, Mentos (fruit flavored of course), white and orange tic tac's, my heart and soul in a red leather ring box, and my determination to make her my Fiancee!

An Amazing dinner, multiple questions, long talk, much love, we sat together, and as frisbee's flew over head, and my heart raced, i got up moved in front of her, got down on one knee, opened the ring box covered in sweat from my nervous palms, and i asked her "Will you Marry Me?"

Many questions, a full smile, water filled eyes, and asking her to just answer the question, she said YES!!!

I knew from the moment i got my chance with her that she was the one i would spend the rest of my life with. She is beautiful, funny, smart, and more then i ever imagined i would find in a woman. She was an amazing girlfriend, but finally she is now the best damn fiancee i could have ever asked for.

From day one i vowed myself to her, faithful, true, loving, honest, and always, and from then until now it has never changed and will never.

Come on now, WHO DOESN'T WANT TO PUT A RING ON THE FINGER THERE WRAPPED AROUND?

I am happy, in love, and excited for our always together, and let me be the one to say, I HAVE DAMN GOOD TASTE IN JEWELRY! Bonus of being a lesbian is that woman know what woman like. I GOT LUCKY THOUGH, I ALSO HAVE FANTASTIC TASTE IN WOMAN, I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN HER, THAT'S RIGHT, COMMENCE JEALOUSY NOW!!


A-RAE

11 comments:

CJ said...

Ah baby! I love you! This is perfectly written and I am the lucky one! A great fiancee and a GORGEOUS sparkly ring! I love it and I love and adore you! Here's to our today, tomorrow and forever!

Love, the crabby woman carrying your bebe!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both :)

tireegal68 said...

Congratulations, ladies!
What a lucky pair you are!
Sweetums!

Amy Flege said...

congrats :)

B said...

Sooo happy for both of you! When and where's the big day? I highly recommend the Flamingo!

Taradharma said...

I'm so happy for you, and your family. Love is grand, nuthin' in the world quite like it. Congratulations!

Lisa S. said...

I am friends with CJ on facebook and she is making an afghan for my Yana. I want to say congratulations to you and CJ. The two of you will have a beautiful family. Yes, you are right, I said the same thing about the ring!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!! Congrats to both of you!

cindyhoo2 said...

Such a sweet story. I am so glad 1- that you found each other and 2- that I got to read it from both sides. Congrats also on the baby to be. So much happiness!!

Did I read in another comment if yours that you will be moving to a particular southern state soon? Or was that another Ash? If so, my partner and I happen to live in the state you mentioned. :)

Suzy said...

Congratulations!

Charisse said...

OHMYGOODNESS I missed this. On both your blogs. Did she blog this??? Congratulations. Your words had me all jumpy and anxious. What a beautiful way to propose. You two will be unwaveringly happy together!!

Post a Comment