Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mommy To Be

Obviously the baby was planned, but it was still definitely a surprise, we never expected it to happen so quickly but none the less were just as excited if not more that it has.

For me, this is my first child, my first baby, and my first experience with this entire thing, and i am so ready, it's just absolutely amazing, breath taking.

Each day we read in our baby journal about the progress of Stubby Chedda and each day i'm just amazed, it's so overwhelming, but so awesome.

I love this feeling and i'm ready to be apart of the mom world.

I didn't have two parents growing up, i had my mom, only my mom until i was nine, i don't want my child to ever not have both there parents planning large roles in there life, and that's why i knew when we started planning and started to try that this was right because i know that no matter what it is or what happens we will work it out and we will raise our children together. I'm so in love with her, and glad we have begun a big step of starting our lives together.

A-Rae

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you two! :-) Congrats!

Taradharma said...

You're going to be a great mom! CJ, too! What a great addition to your lives and your family. It's quite the wonderous journey. So very very happy for you.

Ash said...

Thanks! It will definitely be a wonderful experience, i'm just happy i have someone to do it with me to share in the happiness and the heartache of every childs life.

Charisse said...

AMEN GIRL! Congratulations to you. This baby is amazing and it is wonderful to see that you have such a resolve and a resounding love between the two of you. My fiance and I both grew up without two parents. My mother married when I was 8, but he worked nights and while I call him my dad I don't call him Dad. And Jennifer ha no father figure, only her mother and grandmother. We have talked extensively about our child(ren) having two loving parents for the rest of their lives. And I can share your sentiments when you say that, "no matter what it is or what happens we will work it out and we will raise our children together."

Ash said...

Charisse you are absolutely right. I didn't have a dad until i was nine, and i still feel very distant from him though i do love him, and CJ doesn't have any contact with her family anymore, and i don't want that for my kids. I want to do this with only one person, that's it. I don't think there will be a problem though i'm so in love.

Post a Comment