Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Family Bloggers.......

So today as i sit in my sisters house watching my amazing niece and nephew i realize, the extent to a family of bloggers. . .

I thought it was only CJ and myself that blogged, ok so i don't blog nearly as often as i should but hey i would if i could. However i found out while looking at my followers that aside from, Dont lick the Ferrets, Dont lick the Rainbow, Rainbow Queer, Journey of the Rainbow, LittleMissE, and The traveling afghan project (between just me and CJ, mostly CJ) That my sister has joined the blogging community.

My sister is a blogger, how exciting is that, now i have to stop saying stuff about her on here (just kidding sis i don't do that i promise) the title of it is A New Start for Mom, we will have to set her up on blogger so she can do it right because currently she is only doing it through facebook, but hey she's doing it. I'm so excited!!

However the down fall is that she has been blogging since march and didn't inform us of this and well she hasn't informed us of this still. I will have to have a talk with her that's for sure. . . Welcome to the FAMILY OF BLOGGERS we got a bunch, check them out!!!!

A-RAE

0 comments:

Post a Comment