Monday, February 15, 2010

Yay Toast!!!

Valentine's Day!!!! A hallmark holiday like no other!

I loved it, it wasn't huge it was extravagant, but it was the best Valentine's Day I could have imagined (aside from not finding my heart shaped gobstoppers)!

We did a little of this, a little of that, got out shopping, went and looked at rings at our local jewelry stores, watched movies, crocheted, got our tarot cards read, and spent a lovely night together, with the wonderful bubba, and the very homolicious homo.

It was special because it was us, we were together, we made it special!

I couldn't be happier with whom i am spending the rest of my life with, she is my everything, my world, and my future!

No matter how hard life gets, it will always be worth it as long as she is by my side!

It was a lovely day, a lovely night, with a more then lovely pretty lady!

I LOVE YOU, PRETTY LADY!

A-RAE

1 comments:

CJ said...

I love you too, baby! I had a great day and was glad to have spent it with you!!

Homolicsious? Love it!

Post a Comment