Thursday, January 28, 2010

Holding onto Nothing

Friendships come friendships go.

Is this easy, absolutely not.

How do you filter through the mess of good and bad?

You have to go with the flow and let what happens happen!

People take advantage and don't consider your feelings, they hurt you because of selfish decisions and choices they make, That is not a friendship, that is a user, someone who uses you to get what they want and when the time comes and you can no longer provide that ability to provide, then again this "friend" will walk away without a thought.

This SUCKS!

Mainly you have to hold your own, know when to say yeah sure no problem and when you have to finally just give up with it and say no, because your decision doesn't just effect you,it affects others around you, and given what they want it just encourages them to continue to do it because you do give in.

I am the first to say yes, but as soon as it crosses the line i will be the first to say no. I can hold my own, but i hate watching others being taken advantage of, it irritates me that people use others, i just think its ridiculous.

I have been irritable lately, but this is a big reason why, i have seen people getting taken advantage of lately and it saddens me.

Simple thoughts for the day!!

A-RAE

1 comments:

CJ said...

Um, actually, I usually say yes before you. So you say yes second...but you're the first to see when someone is taking advantage....I'm just glad I have you.

CJ
http://dontlicktheferrets.com

Post a Comment