Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Chef of the Century!!!!

To add to the wonderful night which included the delighful dog peeing everywhere just a few nights ago, i would like to humor you all with continueing the night.

So while we were cleaning the house i thought it would be a wonderful idea to marinate chicken for dinner, i took a little bit of red wine, a little more soy sauce, alot a bit of garlic, garlic salt, and seasoning salt.

Hey it sounded good at the time!

I proceeded to let it marinate for two hours.

The time went by and as my pretty lady continued to clean i decided to start dinner. I sauteed some more garlic, and threw the chicken including the marinade into another pan with about a quarter inch of water in it and i started cooking. I burnt the garlic, but other then that it smelt so good.

Until it was done.

I took a small piece and fed my sweetheart, the initial facial expression was good until it sunk in and her face turned into shock.

I told her to be honest, and she was.

I hadn't realized it previously but i had added so much salt it was over baring. I tried a piece and she wasn't kidding she was actually under exaggerating, it was aweful, so i decided to rinse it off, yes i said rinse it off, i don't know what i was thinking but, when it was done it tasted a little better, but was still just awful.







So we finished our cleaning and went to TACO BELL!
Don't laugh your just jealous!


A-RAE

0 comments:

Post a Comment